So This week has been crazy busy. I guess it started on Friday but continued on through out the week. On Friday i started canning 3 bushel of baby gold peaches. I love canning n freezing things, it is just so fulfilling to me to be able to do it. But anyhow, then on Tuesday I went to church in the fornoon then cleaned our house for a showing in the evening, whichh the people were interested but have to sell their house first. lol we have bee hearing that all summer, so i am not holding my breath. Anyhow Wednesday i did 20 doz corn, oh my freezer is feeling the love.. and so was my stomach, lol anyhow. Thursday i got to go to the dentist and leave $310.00, n 2 teath. All i got in return was a small filling and a lot of pain. Then today, Friday i had the privilage of babysitting a friends little girl, Hailey. And she is 3 month younger then Lexi. They had so much fun playing. I just wanted to sit n watch them interact all day. Anyhow enjoy the pics, I am hoping that next week will be a little bit more boring then this week was.
No comments:
Post a Comment