Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gracie's first day of School!!!!

Standing in line waiting for the busses to arive.


Gracie and her new friend Zoe






Gracie's first day went really well. She was so excited to go to school. When she came home she looked at me and said "we didnt even learn anything," I think that she was expecting to be able to come home and read a book after the first day. I had to laugh, but she has been having a lot of fun this week. One more day to go hopefully she can get some rest over the weekend. She was already starting to drag today. I think she misses playing with the girls to, she had a harder time getting ready this morning then she has had the other days.








Meanwhile here at home things are going really well, Keri and Kaitlyn play really nicely and i am able to get a lot of work done. I am sure we will all have our moments of fustration yet to come, but right now things are really good.

No comments: