Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mission Trip!!!



Here are a few snaps of when we were in West Virginia. We had an awesome time, Its amazing how God can work when you are away from the husssle and bussle of everday life. And how fast it can slip away again when you return home. Its been great to be home with the kids again but I long for that close time that i had with God when we were down there. I am having struggles finding that time here at home again.


We had tons of fun in WV. Our group bonded like i never thought that they would. It was great to see everyone work together and be a very close family. When we were there it was like were were alll sisters and brothers. We prayed together, worshiped together, cryed together and were just very up close and personal. It was great. I challenge anyone to go on a mission trip, not for them but for you and your group.

No comments: