Friday, September 28, 2007

Fall






Fall is such a wonderful time of year. The leaves are turning, the temperature is wonderful. There are lots of fun things to do, like hayrides and decorating pumpkins and having fall fests.

I was at a weding yesterday, an amish wedding but anyway, the flowers are wat she had as her decoration for the bridal table i thought that it was really pretty. Her colors were Olive green and a burnt orange. It was a beautiful wedding.


Then today had Mommy time at my house and so i had a lot of fun decorating my table to serve the ladies. It was really pretty, although I forgot to take pictures until after so you can't see the place settings I had but you get the picture anyway.


Yesterday my brother ask if I would take his school pictures for him. So we set up a little place out front by the tree and took his pics, then of course Gracie wanted hers taken to so we did, it turned out really cute. I love the fall colors.

1 comment:

Hummel Family said...

Beautiful pictures! I love FALL! Thank you again for having all of us over to your house. Lunch was amazing.

We missed you tonight. You have 4 meals coming your way.